Dayshfra replied

293 weeks ago

Hindi NASCAR Racers > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The good Team Fastex races against the evil Team Rexcor.
This show is so awful, and it's a shame to share the name NASCAR with this show and real NASCAR teams and fans. NASCAR (as the creator of this show must not know) stands for National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing. I don't know what the hell it's supposed to stand for in this show. Except for maybe that they drive cars, if you can call those flying machines cars, it has nothing in common at all with NASCAR. It's an insult to NASCAR and an example of the greed in sports today that this show ever saw the light of day. It's like a really bad episode of the old Speed Racer, transformers, and the power rangers. I hope no kids watching this think that NASCAR racing is anything like this stupid show.
I don't agree with the first comment, my son adores this show. We have been to countless stock car and nascar races and yeah, this show is a little off in the fact that the cars can jump/fly and that the motor sphere does loops, but that's why we make cartoons, to exaggerate reality, and maybe even twist it a little. Kids don't care if the real cars fly, do real trains talk or animals? No, but we love Thomas the Tank Engine and all the cartoons that contain talking animals! I think it is great in the fact that it gets kids excited about racing and does it in a fun and positive way. Great show, I wish it were on DVD! Everytime the song comes on, my little boy runs in circles around the coffee table singing: "Come on, Nascar Racers!"

646f9e108c
Trinity Blood movie downloadthe Command Conquer: Red Alert 3 full movie download in hindiNight Wolf full movie with english subtitles online downloadTruck Turner full movie in hindi free download mp4La Sargento Matacho full movie online freeBrother 2 full movie in hindi free download hd 720pFalsa traici n full movie free downloadLori is Missing song free downloadthe Episode 5.59 full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.8 full movie 720p download
Please log in to post a reply.